Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Revelation 10 / Daniel 10 The Mighty Angel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE MIGHTY ANGEL
Add Image
For me, Revelation 10 needs to be paired with
other Prophets, like Daniel. Today, I feel led to
compare it to Daniel 10 as a prophetic key.

DANIEL TEN
Dan 10:1
Dan 10:2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.


Daniel fasted 21 days, to implore the Lord
to help.

Like Moses, raised a pharoah's grandson,
Daniel was a royal prince of Judah, seed
of David, and one of the few princes who
were not slaughtered by Nebuchadnezzar.
He was originally kept like a pet, but, gained
the Emperor's great esteem, by his life's piety
and purpose in the Lord. He transformed
Babylon, and there was a revival of spirit,
like in the days of Solomon and David.

We know that paradise didn't last, by
the time Christ was born, Israel was
occupied for the fourth time. The
fourth beast.

He is a perfect man. He is the vision of Christ,
and brothers like John, the Apostle who Jesus
told to take care of his mother, and for her
to take care of him. in his holy life. tbc

There's so much in Daniel, that it's hard
to simplify his life, his words, and the profound
meaning of prophecy from the prophets.

Dan 10:3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh
nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself
at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

The vow of the Nazarite:

Num 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate [themselves] to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate [themselves] unto the LORD:

Num 6:13 And this [is] the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:

Num 6:18 And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his separation [at] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall take the hair of the head of his separation, and put [it] in the fire which [is] under the sacrifice of the peace offerings.

Num 6:19 And the priest shall take the sodden shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put [them] upon the hands of the Nazarite, after [the hair of] his separation is shaven:

Num 6:20 And the priest shall wave them [for] a wave offering before the LORD: this [is] holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine.

Num 6:21 This [is] the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, [and of] his offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside [that] that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation.

Jdg 13:5 For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

Jdg 13:7 But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean [thing]: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

Jdg 16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I [have been] a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any [other] man.

Other Nazarite rituals in the Prophets:
Ezekiel's separation from hair, was similar
to Daniel and Jeremiah's.

Jer 7:29 Cut off thine hair, [O Jerusalem], and cast [it] away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

Eze 5:1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause [it] to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the [hair].

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dan 10:4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which [is] Hiddekel;

Daniel kept the god calendar, where the 7th month, became
the 1rst of the New Year following the Passover Celebration. He was referring to the period of the Passover commemoration.

Daniel had profound visions which are perfect.
Our Lord is portrayed, in their holy theatrics.
This is a theme in all of the Prophet's lives.

This is how we become acquainted
with him, through this mysterious bonding
with metaphor upon metaphor. Then, the
literal meaning is the glue.

Every word the Prophets utter stick.

The Holy Spirit, the fuel of the holy
"search engine."

Daniel not only survived, out of the slaughtered Judah
tribe's royal seed, as a prince, but, transformed the
troubles world around him, when Babylon cruelly
killed all his family.

He was allowed to live, and he became the
great Prophet in his day. He was the Prime
Minister of Babylon, and through his intercession,
there was peace, in the middle east, in his time.

The Kingdom of the Lord is coming.

Dan 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins [were] girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

Dan 10:6 His body also [was] like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Dan 10:7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

Dan 10:8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.

Dan 10:9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

Dan 10:10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and [upon] the palms of my hands.

Dan 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

Dan 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Dan 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision [is] for [many] days.

Dan 10:15 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.

Dan 10:16 And, behold, [one] like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.

Dan 10:17 For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

Dan 10:18 Then there came again and touched me [one] like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

Dan 10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace [be] unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

Dan 10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dan 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and [there is] none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.




No comments: