Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Serpent Genesis 3:1

Gen 3:1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast
of the field which the LORD God had made. And
he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall
not eat of every tree of the garden?




THE SERPENT

nachash {naw-khawsh'}


The Devil isn't a big theme in the Bible.
In Genesis, he is reduced to a crawling
critter, by depiction.

When these passages are taken literally,
they become hard for man to take.
They get turned into fairy tales.

The truth is, we know little about the
great adversary to man, except he's
rather lowly, in the heavenly order.

In fact, he didn't come to Adam and Eve
as a glorious angel, but as a crawling
nuisance.

Adam named all the animals in the
Garden, but, he wasn't shown speaking
to them, like with the serpent.

The serpent already was changing the
rules of the Kingdom. That's all we know.
He lied to Eve, and caused the state we're
in, today.


I've known many people who come
from an occult frame of mind. I've
spent years following them, learning
what they learn. Did it edify me?
No. Did it corrupt me? Sure it did,
like the warriors of Thyatira, and
the 1rst Century Christians. It
corrupted Solomon. However,
God is a mighty cleanser.

He knows our state of affairs, and
how vulnerable we are.

This was the tenderness of our
religion, which endears us to him.

Think about it, man is made a
little lower than angels.

We were given power over the
serpent, by the ancestral son of the woman,
Eve.

He not only conquered death, but, he
gave us the opporunity to attain this
as well. He became our suffering, in
the tumultuous world. He knows
our temptations. He knows our
wretched infirmities and pain.
He was stricken too.

Thank you Hashem Adonai Y'shua.

I rejoice in my spirit to think of
the splendor which awaits us
with you. You have promised
that we will have a "healed"
Earth for 1000 years.

The completion of your victory
over our adversaries gives me
confidence, not sorrow. I know
that you are coming.

Even if my own two eyes don't
witness this event, I know, in
my flesh, I will see God, not
another in another body, but,
me.

I long to see the face of perfection.
I dream of a world where He still
visits, and dwells in and among.

I look forward to a chance to really
know Him, and not another. WIth
our own eyes, we will all see him.

He promised.

Thank you Lord God, in the name
of Jesus.

No comments: