Monday, February 05, 2007

REVELATION 21 - Reflections(Some Personal Views and My Offbeat Revelations, Confessions, and Testimony)



HUBBLE PICTURES

HUBBLE REVELATION 21 - GOD'S ART

MOONS SILHOUETTES ON JUPITER


Kingdom Art
MORE KINGDOM ART



Different artistic renderings of New Jerusalem.
I love these different artists' visions. It
doesn't mean I know what New J. looks like,
but, we know it will be spectacular. Heaven.

I remember back in my childhood, there was a
frenzy of UFO-ologists and enthusiasts, who
combined the images of Scripture, especially
Ezekiel and John, to explain much UFOlogy.

i know, it's the stuff of crackpots and fools,
but, I've actually seen UFOs, and they've scarred
me as a Christian. My dad saw one that truly
traumatised him. I think he saw the Holy Cherubims,
because, like the several since we've seen,
there's no explanation, not even mere UFOs with
living things like ourselves.

They're certainly living things, but, they're
angelic. I had to come to terms with this.


Why do we look up?

To count the stars if we could?
To see cute designs?

To read them, like a language of
symbols, like the Bible?


Words are the myriad of stars
in our foundation of Christ's

Kingdom Come. down. from. heaven...
CROP CIRCLES
We are seeing signs in the skies.
We may be getting these via visitors.
There's no natural explanation for
the phenomena in some crop circles.
Fractals and assorted cryptic messages.
CROP CIRCLES- CLOSER LOOK
Who knows if some of these aren't God,
or the Angel of the Original Holy Host's
pen, in the fields too?

These things that seem mystical are sometimes old
Crock Face's too. The crop circles could just
as easily be a clever techie's doodling
at night in the fields.

They could be both, or all. Still, it make us
wonder. Everything I see that has beauty resembles
God's face, or how my mind's eye sees him.

Here's one artist's vision:
I love seeing through other's eyes how
Christ looks to them.


The totality of phenomena, in the sky,
in the earth, in the winds...
has me convinced: We're being visited.

We are facing deliverance. I can't
feel terminal, when I perceive it as
a true new beginning. Being born, into
a new life, as a new person, in the Kingdom
of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
My views are often a little different, but, I love
learning from others, and the Internet has been
a bonanza for me, with the ability to visit so many
gifted brothers and sisters, and their visionary art
and representation of that which is unseen to
human eyes.

I truly enjoy others, from all cultures, and it's
always enriching to hear their views. I learn
from everyone I meet.

Each human being is precious to God's heart.
I think of myself as open-minded, but, I can't
be moved from my rock, Jesus Christ. Without
his anchor, I am utterly destroyed, and without
any hope. I need Him like air and water.

I believe we are being visited.

If that makes me a crackpot, well, I'm already
a Messianic Jew, which means I'm a write-off to
many Jews, who will always see me as an object
of abomination. Some Jews4J get kicked out of
their families. These are such ironic things
to me.

Thank the LORD that my dad and
mom always were supportive of
Jesus Christ, in my life.
Jesus didn't prescribe drugs
for my nerves. Jesus didn't
charge a thing.

Jesus made me happy, and that
was a good thing.

I went to college, and became a
mensch in their eyes, supporting
myself, getting married, living
a good life, thanks to Jesus Christ.

It's not always so idyllic, though. All of my
brethren know how hard we're tested, and how
serious an affliction is the thorn in the flesh.
How do we crucify that?

OK, on to the study. I feel chatty.
I feel
like giving my own testimony. Who knows if
there will be a tomorrow?

It's one of those pensive raw cloudy rainy
Feb.days. Inductive studies become personal
on some days like this. It's like a shower
in spring water. Like the purple rain, twice
blessed and blissed. God, I'm a poor
poet, but, my heart is in the right place.

There's many personal testimonies I was
blessed with, but, I'm not sure how UFOs
and prophecy mix, IF AT ALL! My faith isn't
built on those things. Still, I wonder...

When I was a young J4J, in the revival of
the 80s, it felt glorious all the time.
I loved every minute of it, especially
being young and blissed out on God.
Everything was mystical and blessed.

I'm still blessed and blissed. I love him.
I'm no longer young, but LOVING HIM is the
fountain of youth, and of all my original
hopes and dreams in this life, and in the
next. We are born to die, but, he makes all
things new. He is the first-born of the
dead.

(Dad askes me all the time, "Do you
really believe that?" )Dad tries hard to
understand Christ, and I pray everyday
that he will shake hands with him, but,
he needs to see him in flesh and blood,
and then, he needs to see him do something
more spectacular than Chris Angell or
David Copperfield, etc. I've tried to
explain the story of Jonah, but, when
I get beyond the allegory, and he asks
if I think a prophet in Ninevah was
swallowed by a fish, like a whale,
or bigger, like some dinosaurish-leftover
creature, like the livyathan of the
prophets.... Seriously, tho, these
were thought to be fire-breathing,too...
Who knows if this is true, literally?
These challenge our faith and understanding.

We know that "days" in the book of Genesis
is relative to God's measurement. Measuring
is a huge principle in the Old and New
Testament, esp. "honest measures."
Lady Justice holds two scales.

The Law weighs our value. What is our true
worth? What is fair value for our breath of life,
our spirit, our souls?

We've seen Chris Angell walk on water,
and was it a trick? Of course, but,
how did he do it? He flew between
buildings, too. Christ ascended,
but, was it like that? Was Christ's
walking on water a trick? Just a trick?

It would seem so, except the foundation
of words, metaphor, wisdom and knowledge,
locked within each of the words in the
Bible, is immeasurable. That's no trick.
That's original energy, like the enigmatic
fractal, the origin of all beauty we see,
locked into mathmatical sequences, like
it was programmed in.

If crop circles are fractalized energy,
who put the design into nature, to a
microcosmic level, or macrocosmic
as we see through Hubble's lenses?

Everything *IS* because of him.
It was spoken. Words are here
for a witness to Him. No other
Prophet, in any other religion,
has had as much impact on this
world than Jesus Christ.

He is more alive than ever currently.
People are feeling the outer bands
of a spiritual tsunammi, coming
from Heaven, where all winds
begin. Angels wings.

We who yearn to be his disciples,
know the hunger and the thirst,
and the longing and patience it takes.
DUNCAN LONGS AWESOME ART AND WEB





Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth :
for the first heaven and the first earth were
passed away; and there was no more sea.


Is this a post-millenial prophecy? It's usually
presented as this, but, I'm not sold.

It coincides with the arrival of New Zion.
It appears superficially connected to the
Rapture of the Saints, so, it's overlapping,
or coming in GOD'S time, not our apocolyptical
timeline.

Chapter 21 has some deep myteries. It's an
exegesic mixture, consistant with other scriptural
liberties with Time/Space, a dimension that is
not mandatory for God and all His Celestial Beings.


Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem
coming down from God out of heaven, prepared
as a bride adorned
for her husband.

Rev 21:3 And I heard great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with
men and
I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will
dwell
with them, and they shall be his people, and
God
himself shall be with them [and be] their God.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be
no more death
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.















































No comments: