Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2 Inductive Studies

Inductive study, is a way of learning to learn.

The more you know, the more questions there
are.

I could spew out the definition, or techniques
of inductive reasoning, or SOAP, the Biblical
method of learning and self-examination.
Instead, I'll break it down, without the
strict order, of it's components.

After studying a group of Scriptures,
you begin to not only receive essential
information, which inspires greater
answers. Knowledge, wisdom, and
curiosity, are three elements of the
study.

This isn't just understanding the mystical language
of God, seen as fiery letters of righteousness, against
two slabs of stone. This is a mentorship, between
each individual mind, and the Holy Spirit.

Not all scripture has a bite for me. Or
at one day, a scripture will pop out, when
another time, it will have a different, or
deeper meaning.

When I react to a scripture, it is essential to
journal, then reflect away from it. Sometimes,
we are rewarded by a message, or revelation,
of a personal nature. It takes a brave person
to journal that, honestly. We don't want to
appear like , or think that we're Prophets,
or Apostles of Jesus, yet , we are told to
consider ourselves Royal Priests, in the
Order of Melchizadek. That is a burdensome
crown of thorns to wear.

It's an amazing contrast, when doing Genesis
and Revelations, together, in a SOAP.

It is humbling to know we were patched
together out of biological carbon building
blocks, the same as cockroaches. It is
humbling that the First family, aka, "Adam
and Eve," were a mess.

The first thing Adam does when God gives
him Eve, was to not teach her not to eat
of the tree of God, as commanded. When
tempted, she ate, and then Adam blamed
it on her. From that point on, their family
was doomed. Since, they are considered the
template in the mainframe matrix, we are
recognizably cursed.

Adam and Eve's kids were not the best.
Cain killed Abel. He was not his brother's
keeper. He hated him for being a meat
eater, when he was a vegetarian. By
killing him, did he think of him, as meat?

Now, I'm just guessing Cain was a vegan.

Whether it was that, or that God was so
pleased when Abel cooked him some
barbecue, that Cain's pretty, but, bitter
salads and vegies, seemed like side dishes.

It's so amazing to see Christ, in the Angel
of the Lord, who still visited mankind,
outside the Garden of Paradise. The
Pre-incarnate Christ becomes more and
more recognizable, t o me, as I study the
Angel of the Lord, and Jesus Christ,
as man, then resurrected, the Firstborn
of the Dead.

******
I will edit this later, with links and pics.
*******
Every one of our paths, and even our insights,
are personally our own. It's an important
principle in freeing our minds, and not feeling
guilt for our beliefs. My relationship with Christ
is different than yours. We can't compare ourselves
to others. God feels we are all equal in heaven, and
even the worst sinner, can rise to the greatest
saint. Look at the Apostle Paul. Peter, and the
others were also mortal, with struggles, like
we have.

It's hard to be true to our beliefs, my beliefs.
It's hard to journal studies, and I've never
done it before on the INternet. While I think
it will lay dormant in the archives, it could
possibly be read. Maybe my friends will read it.

I just want anyone who reads it, to know, this
study is my views, from my level of understanding,
to God's Holy Spirit, being present, which isn't always
the case... probably not too much. Yet, it invites
the Holy Spirit to speak to us, individually.
Maybe something I'm going through, or what
I see in the studies, will resonate with someone else.
I hope that's the case... But, my friends know that
I don't shove my religion on others...

Also, I'd like to think I will edit this later.
Editing takes more time than study, so,
my editing will probably be pitiful. Excuse,
my poor excuse for a literary style.

No comments: